THG & Associates’ trained professionals offer expert advice on emission monitoring, source reduction and regulatory implications. We perform Title V compliance permitting: Major Source, Synthetic Minor and Natural Minor.
THG also has the capability to conduct short-term and long-term ambient air monitoring. THG offers stack and vent sampling and indoor air services for particulate, VOCs and other pollutants. EPA sampling procedures are followed to furnish data for regulatory compliance and permit requirements.
Specific THG capabilities in the area of air monitoring include the following:
- Title V Permitting Services and Audits
- NESHAPS and MACT Compliance Review
- Air Emission Compliance Audits
- Permits to Install (PTI) Air Sources
- Permits to Operate (PTO) Air Sources
- Design of air quality and meteorological monitoring programs
- Testing of stack emissions & ambient air testing
- Collection of organic vapors for laboratory analysis
- Mobilization and operation of meteorological data collection stations
- Remote monitoring of gaseous and particulate pollutants